1. chicken (800 gms)
2. 4 tsp lemon juice
3. 1 tsp red chilly powder
4. 1 cup curd
5. 1 tsp garlic paste
6. 1 tsp ginger paste
7. 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
8. Oil/ butter (for brushing)
9. Salt (to taste)
10.Few drops of edible red colour(optional)
11.Chat masala (according to your taste)
1. Wash the chicken and make diagonal incisions all over it.
2. Mix all ingredients of the marinade and add the chicken pieces
3. Next refrigerate the chicken pieces for 4-5 hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 200 degree centigrade and Brush the chicken with little oil/ melted butter before you place it in the oven.
5. place the chicken in the grill and let the chicken to cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until it is cooked(Re-position frequently).
6. Sprinkle with chat masala.
7. Serve hot with onion slices, lemon wedges and mint chutney.