- 2-3 half ripen Kordoi Tenga (Star fruit),Cut into small cubes
- 4-5 pieces of fried fish ( You can use any types of river fishes. Here i have used Bhangon Fish)
- 2 pinches of turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp mustard Oil
- a pinch of sugar
- 1/2 tsp mustard seed
- 1 whole chilly
- 1 tsp flour
- In a pan, heat the mustard oil and add 1 tbs mustard seeds, turmeric powder, chilly and salt according to your taste.
- add cubes of Kordoi Tenga and cook for 5-6 minutes
- As the Kordoi Tenga softens, add water as per requirement.
- Mix the flour with a little water to make a light paste and add to the pan.
- Now add the fried pieces of fish to the pan and cook for 10 minutes .
- Finally, it is ready to serve with rice.