- 2 cups all-purpose flour (Maida)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil or melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Chopped almonds 3-4 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree /350º F.
- Grease cake tins or tray with little bit of butter.
- Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder to a large bowl and whisk the mixture until combined well.
- Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, almonds and vanilla to flour mixture and make a fine batter.
- Pour the batter in the cake tin for baking. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until done.
- To check the cake is baked insert a metal skewer into the center, it should come out clean with crumbs on it, not cake mixture.