- Half fried Fish (any small or medium variety)- 250 gm
- Ginger paste- 4-5 tsp
- Chopped onion- 1 medium
- Mustard oil- 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Green chilies- 2
- Heat the mustard oil in a pan and add onion and green chilies. Fry them until brown in color.
- Now add the ginger paste , turmeric powder and fry over medium heat, stirring constantly for a few seconds.
- Add the water, salt and let the curry to boil for 5 minutes.
- Add the fried fishes and simmer for about 10 minutes so that the gravy is infused into the fish.
- Serve with plain rice.