মাছর পেটু ভাজি
1.100 grm of fresh and cleaned petu of any kind of big river fish (rahu and
catla are preferred)
2. 1 cup cooked rice
3. 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
4. 2-3 Garlic cloves
5. 1-2 green chili.
6. 1 medium chopped onion
7. Fresh coriander leaves
8. 1/2 cup of chopped brinjal (optional)
9. 2 tbs Mustard Oil
10.Salt (according to your taste)
11. 5-6 curry leaves (optional)
1. Rub petu with little bit salt and turmeric powder
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Add chopped garlic cloves, onion and green chilies.
4. Fry all ingredients till brown.
5. Now add the petu (intestines), chopped brinjal, salt, turmeric powder and fry for few minutes.
6. Add cooked rice and mixed it well.
7. Cooked them until done
8. Add coriander leaves, curry leaves and serve it hot with rice.