মাছর কণীর টেঙ্গ
- 100 grm fish eggs/roe (Rohu or catla fish)
- 5-6 pieces of thekera( Mangosteen/ garcenia), soaked in water for an hour
- 2 pinches of turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- Mustard Oil
- a pinch of sugar
- 1/2 tsp mustard seed
- 1 whole green chilly
- 1 tsp flour
- First clean the eggs properly
- Now boil the fish eggs for five minutes (Add a pinch of salt in the water at the time of boiling)
- (Instead of boiling you can fry the eggs too. But personally I love to boil the fish eggs. The boiling process increases the volume of the eggs)
- Strain the water and keep the eggs aside to cool.
- Heat the mustard oil and add 1tbs mustard seeds, turmeric powder, chilly and salt according to your taste.
- add the thekera pieces (which were soaked in water)
- Add the water in which the thekera was soaked, along with another glass of water, and simmer for a minute.
- Mix the flour with a little water to make a light paste and add to the pan.
- Now add the boiled fish eggs to the pan and cook for 15 minutes .
- Finally, it is ready to serve with rice.