- 500 grm pigeon meat
- 1 chopped banana flower
- 2 large chopped onions
- 1 mid sized potato (cut in cubes)
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Salt ( according to your taste)
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 2 bay leaf
- 1 green chili
- 4tbs mustard oil
- 1tsp garam masala powder
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onion and fry them till light golden.
2. Add bay leaf, chili,ginger-garlic paste and fry it for a minute .
3. Then add ground pepper, cumin powder, turmeric powder and fry till oil separates
4. Now add pigeon meat, chopped banana flower and the potato cubes. Mix it well and fry the meat for 10-15 minutes
5. In lower heat add 1-1/2 cup of water and cook till done.
6. Sprinkle garam masala powder and mix the curry well
7. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serv it hot with rice