- Add a pinch of sugar while cooking any green leaf vegetables. This will help maintain the bright green color.
- Remove the stems from chilies before storing them. This will keep them fresher for a long time.
- To keep coriander and other leafy greens fresh longer, wrap in newspaper and place in a perforated container in the fridge.
- If the milk begins to boilover, quickly sprinkle a little cold water over it and the overflow will subside.
- If dried herbs are used in a recipe, crush them first to release their fragrance
- To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.
- After boiling noodles you should immediately put cold water in them to separate it otherwise it is going to become sticky.
- Garlic skin comes off easily if the garlic flakes are warmed a little before peeling.
- When you bake cookies and they come out too hard, simply put the cookies in a bag with a piece of bread overnight .