- A dozen of soft baby drumsticks or 5-6 mature drumsticks
- 1-2 potatoes peeled and cut in wedges
- Tomato 2 nos
- Onion 1 chopped
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Mustard oil 2 tsp
- Yellow mustard paste 2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Red chilly powder 1/2 tsp
- Green chilly 1-2
- Heat mustard oil in a kadai or deep pan
- In the hot oil add onion, ginger garlic paste, tomato pieces, chilies and fry for a minute
- Add potato wedges, drumsticks, turmeric, salt, cumin powder and cook till become half tender
- Now pour the mustard paste and add warm water to make a curry of desired consistency .
- Cook covered till the curry forms a thick gravy.
- Serve the Sarsori with rice.