- 4 green capsicum (cut into half horizontally)
- 2 cup boiled and mashed potato
- 1 cup boiled and mashed paneer ( cottage cheese)
- 1/2 cup boiled green peas (optional)
- 1tsp black pepper power
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 23 tsp melted butter for greasing
- Salt to taste
- For filling mix potato, paneer, peas, red chilly powder, black pepper, garam masala and salt in a bowl and keep them aside
- Grease the cut pieces of capsicum lightly using a little melted butter.
- Sprinkle a little salt on each deseeded capsicum half.
- Stuff each capsicum half with a portion of the filling and place them on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 C (360 F) for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve hot