- 1 bunch of fresh Rongalaur aag (Pumpkin Vine shoots) finally chopped
- 1/2 cup, peeled washed jack fruit seeds
- 2 tsp kola khar or 1/2 tsp soda bi-carb
- 4-5 garlic chopped
- 1-2 green chilly
- Salt ,according to taste
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Oil
- In a hot pan put 1/2 tsp mustard oil
- In the hot oil add garlic and green chilies and fry them for few seconds
- Next add the rongalau aag and jack fruit seeds
- When all ingredients turn light brown in the pan add salt according to your taste
- Now add the kola Khar or soda bi-carb.
- Add water as needed.
- Cook the vegetables until pulpy.
- Mash the vegetables slightly before removing from heat.
- Sprinkle few drops of raw mustard oil over the khar
- Serve with rice.