Bottle gourd ( In Assam commonly known as Jatilau or Pani lau ) is one of those vegetables which can be used whole. Apart from the flesh , Lau's skin and seeds can be eaten.
- 1 cup Bottle gourd skin slices
- 2 potatoes ( you can use baby potato also)
- 1 onion (Finally chopped)
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 tsp salt (according to your taste)
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- Cut bottle gourd skin and potatoes into thin slices.
- Heat oil into a pan.
- Add onion slices and fry them till brown in color
- Now add fine slices of bottle gourd skin, potato, turmeric powder and salt.
- Stir it constantly and cook for 15 minutes