পালেং শাকৰ লগত ৰৌ মাছৰ পেটি
- 4-5 fried fish pieces (you can use any types of fishes..Here I have used Belly pieces of Rohu fish)
- Spinach leaves -1 bunch (chopped)
- Onion 1-sliced
- Ginger garlic paste 1tsp
- Green chilly 1-2
- Cumin Powder- 1tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt- According to taste
- Mustard oil- 2 tbsp
- At first rub the fish pieces with the 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder and 1/2 tsp salt. Heat the oil in a pan and fry them. Keep aside
- In the remaining oil now add sliced onion, ginger garlic paste, green chilly and fry for a minute
- Add turmeric powder, cumin powder and mix well.
- Now add the chopped Spinach leaves, salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add two cups of water..
- Cover with a lid and let it boil for 5 minutes
- put the pieces of fried fishes into the gravy, cover the lid and put it on medium flame for about 10 minutes
- Serve with rice..