পুৰা বেঙেনাৰ লগত মাছ
- 2 medium size fire grilled brinjal ( mashed)
- 4-5 pieces of medium fish pieces ( Here i have used Rohu fish)
- 1 pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Mustard Oil
- 1 medium Onion chopped
- Chilly- as per taste
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- At first rub the fish pieces with the 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder and 1/2 tsp salt. Heat the oil in a pan and fry them. Keep aside
- In the same pan, heat the mustard oil and add onions, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder,cumin powder, chilly and salt . Fry them for 1 minute
- Add the tomato pieces and fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Now add mashed Brinjal, mix well and fry them for about 4-5 minutes
- Now add 1-2 cups of hot water. And after a while add the fried pieces of fish and cover cook for 10 minutes .
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves
- Finally, it is ready to serve with rice.