Ingredients: (serves two)
- Banana Leaf (Tender the leaf by heating on fire )
- Rohu fish pieces-2 medium sized ( you can use other fish also)
- Green Chilies -1-2
- Mustard paste 2tsp (To make mustard paste soak mustard seeds in water for about 1/2 hour. After 1/2 hour drain it and grind to a thick paste adding a little water and a pinch of salt.)
- Mustard Oil - 2-3
- Turmeric powder 1tsp
- lemon juice 2-3 spoon
- Ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Take the washed Rohu pieces and marinate them with little bit of salt & a pinch of turmeric powder
- In a big bowl take the mustard paste, ginger garlic paste, mustard oil, lemon juice, chopped green chilies,a pinch of turmeric and salt . Mix them well & make a smooth paste.
- Marinate again the fish pieces with the smooth paste keep them aside for about 15 minutes.
- Next wrap the fishes one by one in Banana leaves and tie with a string carefully to make a parcel or small packet.
- If you have a steamer steam the fish for 10 minute.You can also cook it inside a steel tiffin box in case if you are using pressure cooker.
- Serve it with steamed rice..