কছু শাক - বুট - মচুৰ দাইলৰ লগত
- Colocasia leaves 1-2 bunches
- Red Lentils (Mosur dail)- 1/2 cup
- Boiled Black chickpeas- 1/2 cup
- Onion - 1 medium (chopped)
- Ginger Garlic paste- 1tsp
- Tomato- 1 chopped
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green chili - 1
- Crushed black pepper- 1/2 tsp
- Mustard oil- 2-3 tsp
- Wash the colocasia leaves carefully and cut them into small pieces. Boil them for 5-6 minutes and strain them. keep aside
- Wash the lentils well and soak them for 1/2 hour to soften to reduce cooking time. (optional)
- In the hot oil add chopped onion, ginger garlic paste and green chilies. Fry them for few seconds
- Next add the chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder, cumin powder and black pepper powder
- When all ingredients turn light brown in the pan add colocassia leaves and salt. Mix them well and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the lentils and black chickpeas to the pan. Stir and mix well.
- Transfer the all ingredients in to the cooker.
- Add a little bit of water and mix again. Presser cook them for 1-2 whistles or until pulpy.
- Serve with rice