কেচা পকা জলকিয়ার আচার
- Red and green chilies 200 grms
- Panch phoron powder- 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder 1tsp
- Lemon juice- 1/2 cup
- Mustard powder- 4-5 tsp
- Mustard oil (kesa mitha tel)1cup
- Wash and pat dry the chillies. Cut them into chunks. keep them aside .
- In a big bowl mix all the ingredients including mustard oil. Add the chilly pieces mix it well with the masala.
- Transfer the pickle in a clean and dry ceramic or glass jar
- If needed add more mustard oil in the jar.The oil will be at least 1 inch above the pickle level.
- Cover the jar with the lid and let it mature for 1-2 weeks before start using. ( keep in mind that the pickle requires a lot of sunlight to mature)
- Serve the pickle with Rice, Chapattis, parathas of your choice.