মাছৰ কণী কলডিল ভাজি
- Half of Banana Flower
- Fish Egg/Roe 100 grm
- green Chilly ( as per taste)
- Chopped onion - 2
- Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Salt - as per taste
- Turmeric - a pinch
- Mustard oil
- Remove a few of the outer covers of the Koldil (banana flower) and chopped the lighter part of the Koldil....
- Heat a deep pan on flame, add 3-4 tsp spoons of mustard oil. Shallow fry the fish eggs for 1 minute.. Keep them aside
- In the remaining oil (or if you want you can add 2 tsp oil) add onions, chilly, ginger garlic paste and turmeric powder. Fry them till onions become golden in color...
- Add the banana flower and salt . mix well. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Now add the fish eggs in the pan ..mix well with the banana flower. cover it with a lid and put the flame on low. Let it cook for 5 minutes. In last 2 minutes remove the lid and stir continuously..Serve hot...