পালেং শাকৰ লগত গাহৰি মাংস
- 1 kg pork meat cut into medium pieces (boil in a pressure cooker for one whistle. Once boiled strain out the water and keep aside)
- 1 bunch of Paleng Xaak/Spinach (tear them into medium pieces )
- 3 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 4-5 chopped onion
- 4 tsp mustard oil
- salt to taste
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- a pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- chopped coriander for garnishing (optional)
- Heat oil in a deep pan or kadai. Add chopped onion. Fry them till light golden.
- Add chili,ginger-garlic paste and fry it for a minute .
- Then add cumin powder and turmeric powder
- Now add pre boiled pork pieces along with the Paleng xaak (Spinach) . Sprinkle salt, crushed black pepper and mix it well. Fry till oil separates
- Mix gently and fry them for 10 minutes.
- Now time to add two cups of warm water
- Cover cook till the curry became a little bit thick
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves (optional)