বাঁহ গাজ - মুর্গী মাংস
- 500 grms chicken (boil for 10 minutes. Once boiled strain out the water and keep aside. Separately Keep the boiled water too)
- 1/2 cup of fresh or preserved Baah Gaaj (Bamboo shoot pieces)
- 2 large chopped onion
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt ( according to your taste)
- Green or red chili (as per your taste)
- Crushed black pepper 1 tsp
- 2 tbs mustard oil ( don't use too much oil)
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped onion and fry them till light golden.
- Add chili,ginger-garlic paste and fry it for a minute .
- Then add turmeric powder, crushed black pepper and fry till oil separates
- Now add pre boiled chicken and bamboo shoot pieces .
- Sprinkle salt and mix it well
- Fry them for 5 minutes
- Now add 2 cups of chicken boiled water
- Mix gently...Cook for another 10 minutes
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve it hot with steamed rice...