ফুলকবি আরু আলুর লগত মাছর আঞ্জা
- 4-5 pieces of shallow Fried fishes ( Here I have used Bhokua fish (catla).you can use any type of fishes )
- Few medium pieces of cauliflower (Boil 5 minutes before cook adding a pinch of salt)
- Few pieces of potato cubes (you can boil the potatoes to reduce cooking time)
- 1-2 tomatoes, ( Cut into medium pieces)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1-2 green chilly
- 2tsp mustard oil
- salt to taste
- Few chopped leaves of coriander
- Heat a pan with mustard oil. Add the ginger garlic paste, green chilly and onion and fry them for 1 min
- Add the tomatoes and cook till pulpy.
- Add turmeric, cumin powders and salt and mix well.
- Now its time to add the potatoes and cauliflower pieces slices (along with the boiled water) to the pan. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish pieces and cook with lid on at low flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chopped coriander leaves and serve with rice.....