দাইলত দিয়া কঠাল গুটি
- 2 cups of Masoor Dail washed and drained (Red lentils)
- 10-12 (or as per your need) peeled and washed kothalor guti (jack fruit seeds)
- 1-2 dry red chilies
- 2-3 tsp mustard oil
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp panch phoron
- 1 medium sized tomato (cut into cubes)- optional
- salt to taste
- Pressure cook Masoor dail with kothalor guti adding salt and water.
- For tampering/tadka heat mustard oil in a deep pan over medium heat. Add panch phoron, chopped onion, chillies, turmeric powder and tomato pieces. let it get brown.
- Now it's time to add cooked dail (lentils along with jackfruit seeds) in the pan with some water for consistency. Stir well and give a boil.
- Serve hot with rice......