- 4-5 tsp Lemon juice ( or as per your taste)
- 4-5 pieces of fried fish
- 1 medium size boiled potato mashed
- 2 pinches of turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp Mustard Oil
- a pinch of sugar
- 1/2 tsp mustard seed
- 1 whole chilly
- 1 tsp flour
- In a pan, heat the mustard oil and add 1 tbs mustard seeds, turmeric powder, chilly and salt according to your taste.
- add mashed potat and fry for a minute
- Add lemon juice along with another glass of water, and simmer for a minute.
- Mix the flour with a little water to make a light paste and add to the pan.
- Now add the fried pieces of fish to the pan and cook for 10 minutes .
- Finally, it is ready to serve with rice.