- 4-5 pieces of Fried fishes ( Here i have used Rohu fish)
- 1 small size bottle gourd (peeled and cut into medium slices)
- 1-2 tomatoes, ( Cut into medium pieces)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1-2 green chilly
- 2tsp mustard oil
- salt to taste
- Few chopped leaves of coriander
- First boil the bottle gourd pieces in a glass of water adding a pinch of salt .
- Heat a pan with mustard oil. Add the ginger garlic paste, green chilly and onion and fry them for 1 min
- Add the tomatoes and cook till pulpy.
- Add turmeric, cumin powders and salt and mix well.
- Now its time to add the lau (bottle gourd) slices (along with the boiled water) to the pan. Stir and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish pieces and cook with lid on at low flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chopped coriander leaves and seve with rice.....