গাহরির মাংস আলু আরু ধনিয়ার লগত
- 500 grm fresh pork
- 2 large chopped onions
- One tomato-cut into medium pieces
- 2 mid sized potato (cut in cubes)
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- Salt ( according to your taste)
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 2 bay leaf
- 1 green chili
- 4-5 tbs mustard oil
- 1tsp freshly ground garam masala powder
- Coriander leaves-1 cup chopped
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker without the lid. Add chopped onion and fry them till light golden.
- Add bay leaf, chili,ginger-garlic paste and fry it for a minute .
- Then add crushed pepper, cumin powder, turmeric powder and fry till oil separates
- Now add pork pieces and the potato pieces. Mix it well
- Add tomato pieces and fry it for 15 minutes.
- Now add two cups of water plus 1/2 cup of coriander leaves and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles
- Once cooled sprinkle freshly ground garam masala powder plus 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper and mix the curry well
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve