মধুসোলেং - মচুৰ দাইলৰ বড়ৰ টেঙা
মধুসোলেং: known as Polygonum Chinese or Chinese knotweed..
- মচুৰ দাইল 2 handfuls of split red lentils,washed and soaked in water for an hour
- মধুসোলেং পাত Madhu soleng leaves - 3 cups (chopped)
- হালধি গুৰিA pinch of turmeric powder
- নিমখ Salt to taste
- মিঠাতেল Oil for frying the bora (fritters)
- চেনী A pinch of sugar
- সৰিয়হ গুটি 1/2 tsp mustard seed
- জলকীয়া 1 whole red chilly
- নহৰু 3-4 garlic cloves
- Drain the water and grind the lentils adding salt n chillies..
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry some fritters. Keep aside...
- In another pan, heat a little bit of mustard oil and add mustared seeds, garlic, turmeric powder, chilly and salt according to your taste.
- add the chopped Madhusoleng leaves.. a pinch of sugar and cook for 5 minutes
- Add a glass of water ..let the curry to boil for 2-3 minutes...
- Now add the boras (fritters) to the pan and cook for 10 minutes or till done...
- Finally, it is ready to serve with steamed rice.