ভেদাইলতা-নৰসিংহৰ জোল মাছৰ লগত
- Bhokua Maas (Catla Fish -250 gm (you can use other river fish also..)
- Narasingha paat ( Curry leaves) 2 cups
- Bhedailota paat (Skunk Vine) 2 cups
- Ginger garlic paste -1 tsp
- Potato (boiled and mashed) - 1
- Onion chopped- 1 small
- Cumin powder- 1 tsp
- Green chilly - 1-2
- Mustard oil -3 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Fry the fish(smeared in turmeric and salt). Keep aside.
- Grind curry leaves and Bhedailata (Skunk Vine) with a little bit of water in a mixture and strained.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the marinated fish in low flame. Keep the fry fish sideways.
- In remaining oil add onion, chilly and garlic paste and fry for a minute
- Now add the mashed potato and bhedailata - narasingha extract..mix it well
- Add salt, turmeric and cumin powder and cook for another 5 minutes
- Now add water as required and let it boil.
- In the boiling curry add the fish pieces and and cook for 10 minutes covering the pan.
- Garnish with coriander leaves (optional)
- The curry is ready to serve.