পালেং শাক আরু মছুর দাইলৰ খার
- Fried Fish head: 1 medium size ( I generally love to use Catla or Rohu fish head...however, you can make this recipe without fish head also)
- Spinach leaves(paleng xaak): 1 bunch (chopped)
- Red lentils (Masoor Dail): 1 cup (soaked in water for 1/2 hour)
- Mustard oil: 2tbsps
- Crushed garlic cloves: 1/2 tbsp
- Slit green chillies: 2
- Salt: to taste
- Kolakhar: 1 tbsp or sodiumbicarbonate: 1/4 tsp
- Heat mustard oil and fry the garlic till brown.
- Add slit green chillies and chopped Paleng xaak and stir for about1 a minute.
- Add the lentils and stir for a minute.
- Add , salt,and kolakhar or sodium bicarbonate.Mix it well
- Now add fried fish head and water. Pressure cook for 1-2 whistles
- When done add few drops of mustard oil before serving
- The Paleng aaru dailor khar is ready to serve with rice.