- 1 bunch of fresh Spinach leaves ( Paleng Xaak)
- 1 bunch of Fresh Amarnath Leaves ( Morisa/Datha Xaak)
- 5-6 red baby tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons mustard oil
- 1 medium onion- chopped
- 3-4 fat garlic cloves
- 1-2 green chillies
- Half a teaspoon turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Wash Paleng and Morisa/ Datha Xaak ( the leafy vegetables) and chop carefully. Keep aside.
- Heat the mustard oil in a pan. When hot enough, add the onions, chillies, garlic and baby tomatoes. Saute them for a while till they turn golden brown.
- Add the xaak ( leafy vegetables) and let it sit on a low flame till the xaak are cooked.
- Serve with steamed rice