- 500 grms Chicken
- 3 tbsp Til (Black Sesame Seeds-Paste)
- 1 Large Onion (finally chopped)
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1-2 Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 3-4 tsp mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat mustard oil in a pan and add onion, green chilies, garlic and ginger paste. Cook till it turns brown.
- Now time to add chicken pieces, cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt. Cook till it is half done.
- Add the sesame seed paste and 1 cup of hot water. Cover and cook it till the gravy turn thick.