তিল দিয়া মাছর আঞ্জা
- 10-12 pieces of River fish ( Rohu, Catla etc.)
- 4 tbsp Til bota (Sesame Seed Paste...Here I have used brown sesame seed paste)
- 1 cup of boiled potato cubes
- 1 Large Onion (finally chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 tbsp garlic paste
- 1-2 Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 3-4 tsp mustard oil
- Salt to taste
- Clean and wash the fishes carefully. In a big bowl add salt and turmeric powder in the fishes and rub it with your hand.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan and fry the fishes for about 5-6 minutes. When it turns golden brown in color keep the fried fishes aside
- In the remaining oil of the pan add onion, green chilies, garlic and ginger paste. Cook till it turns brown.
- Add boiled potato cubes,cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt. Fry them for 5 minutes
- Add the sesame seed paste and 2 cups of hot water.
- Add the fried Fish pieces .Cover and cook it till the gravy turn thick.
- Garnish with coriander leaves & serve with steamed rice